Cyber Security Architect
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full TimePermanent|
|Area||, United KingdomFleet, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom|
|Job Sector||Security ArchitectureSecurity Consultancy|
|Salary||Up to £85,000 plus Bonus and Benefits|
|Telephone||0203 327 1992|
- We have a fantastic client who are an ICT services and solutions provider that uses its technology expertise, global service delivery capability and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients. They are currently looking for a Cyber Security Architect join them within either their office at St. Pauls London or Fleet (Hampshire).
Joining as a Cyber Security Architect, you’ll have a depth of technology architecture experience in IT solutions that will enable their clients’ systems to be available and resilient in the face of modern threats and creates solutions that will enable their clients’ employees to mitigate Cybersecurity risks, protecting their data, their business and their brand including an understanding of how clients should identify risk and the development of policy and processes required to define relevant controls.
The Cyber Security Architect will work with colleagues and clients with complex information technology environments. Providing multi-technology consulting services to clients to analyse and provide strategies and solutions on all aspects of application software, infrastructure and related technology components. Able to advise and execute on the best design for information technology architectures. Your primary objective is to ensure the optimal functioning of an entity’s IT application software and infrastructure by outlining architecture descriptions across domains, functions, and industries, then monitoring and governing the implementation.
- Outline roadmaps and architectural descriptions across domains, functions, and industries, then monitoring and governing the implementation.
- Design best practice which enables them to act as trusted advisors to the architecture consulting team on optimal infrastructure designs.
- Apply design methodology principles in a logical and scientific manner to perform a detailed analysis of client requirements to create designs for conceptual architectural designs.
- Involved with a project at the time of inception and is involved in the governance and functional analysis of developing the initial requirements
- Researches and investigates emerging infrastructure technologies and the best practices associated with them.
- Work closely with vendors to understand their roadmaps, new developments and products
Mandatory Skills and Experience Required
- Deep knowledge of industry verticals, i.e. manufacturing, public service, financial services
- Proven client engagement and consulting experience coupled with solid experience in client needs assessment and change management
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Proven experience in integrating the solution for the particular project with the business domain, enterprise concerns, industry standards, established patterns, and best practices
- Experience of undertaking and analysing penetration tests
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or similar
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and related methodologies (e.g. TOGAF) and how to operate under structured project management
- Experienced applying ISO security standards ISO 27001, etc.
- Ability to develop a decision model comparing various technologies to assist teams and business clients in selecting the best fit for a technical solution
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, Project, and Enterprise Modelling Tools to create well written compelling documentation that clearly articulates business, technical, or data architecture