Cyber Intelligence Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London, United Kingdom|
|Salary||Up to £50,000 plus benefits|
|Telephone||0203 327 1996|
- Job Purpose
Our client, a large independent law firm have recently formed a new Cyber capability as a part of their overall vision to provide broader advice for their clients using the cutting-edge technology and techniques. They are now looking for a Cyber Intelligence Analyst whose role it would be to provide investigative research on live litigation and cyber risk matters using the latest technologies.
Key Responsibilities for the Cyber Intelligence Analyst
- Autonomously planning, costing, conduce and report on investigations, acting as a Case Manager, to manage overall investigatory process, tools and client relationship
- Responsible for the development of the overall investigatory process, tools and techniques, development of internal process, knowledge management and overall capability development
- Work with third party investigators, to manage referred cases or conduct join investigations
- To work with various legal teams and the business development team in order to develop and market the Cyber Intelligence capability
Key Skills and Experience for the Cyber Intelligence Analyst
- Experience of working either in a litigation team or within an investigative environment
- Possess advance technical skills and willingness/keen to explore in new technologies
- Strong research, analytical and structured problem solving skills
- Experience in managing large amounts of information, dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty and solving complex problems
- Experience of optimising and developing the wider investigatory process is desirable
- Experience of cyber security, risk management or digital investigations
- Detailed-orientated with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working independently as well as working in a team-orientated environment
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks within a time-pressured environment autonomously
- Ability to build relationships with partners and key stakeholders
- Take initiative and recognise that sometimes you may be required to take on further responsibility in order for the Cyber Intelligence capability to develop and thrive
If you would like to find out more, please contact Julie Liu on 0203 3271996.