This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Salary||Up to £50,000|
|Telephone||0203 327 1996|
Our client, an exciting FTSE100 organisation, have a great opportunity to take your existing penetration / security testing experience and use it to reshape the organisational strategic approach to security testing within a market leading FTSE100 Financial Services company.
This role will enable you to continue to develop and utilise your penetration testing skills whilst additionally working with senior stakeholders at a more strategic level.
This is a key role within the organisational security community and will involve working closely with IT Testing, Information Security, the Security Operations Centre and Solutions Architects. You will be expected to develop the future security testing strategy for Hargreaves Lansdown and ensure this is endorsed by the Chief Information Security Officer. In addition you will continue to take a ‘hands on’ approach to penetration testing as well as providing mentoring, leadership and direction to other team members.
Key Responsibilities for the Penetration Tester
· Defining the future security testing strategy
· Leading the detection of application security vulnerabilities, including web and mobile through a combination of security assessment techniques both automated and manual
· Improving the approach to security testing through techniques such as threat modelling
· Driving the direction of static and dynamic code analysis
· Developing automation scripts to enhance and automate the testing process
· Discussing security topics at varying levels, including low-level technical details for developers
· Help author secure development guidelines
· Work collaboratively with the Chief Information Security Officer and their team
· Provide reports which highlight and clearly articulate vulnerabilities and weaknesses
Key Skills and Experience for the SOC Manager
· Relevant qualification such as CISSP/CEH/OSCP or equivalent
· Knowledge of OWASP tools and methodologies
· Understanding of web programming languages
· Experience of Ethical Hacking
· Previous Experience of using web vulnerability scanning tools
· Strong ethics and understanding of ethics in business and information security
· Strong communicator (written and verbal)
· Good attention to detail
· Computer Science Degree or equivalent desirable
· Knowledge of Java, C++, Python, Pearl, HTTP desirable
· 3 years’ experience in Penetration testing, Software Testing or Software Development desirable