Cyber Security Architect
|Area||London, United Kingdom|
|Salary||€70000 Per Hour|
We have a fantastic client who are an ICT services and solutions provider that uses its technology expertise, global service delivery capability and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients. They are currently looking for a Cyber Security Architect join them within either their office at St. Pauls London or Fleet (Hampshire).
Joining as a Cyber Security Architect, you’ll have a depth of technology architecture experience in IT solutions that will enable their clients’ systems to be available and resilient in the face of modern threats and creates solutions that will enable their clients’ employees to mitigate Cybersecurity risks, protecting their data, their business and their brand including an understanding of how clients should identify risk and the development of policy and processes required to define relevant controls.
The Cyber Security Architect will work across Business Units and have cross business unit level knowledge. You will have the ability to create integrated solutions and will collaborate and support the architectural consulting function in architecting client solutions. You will be able to construct solutions using their expertise of two or more business unit offerings. Preferably have hands-on experience in multiple industries and across several disciplines.
The Cyber Security Architect will work with colleagues and clients with complex information technology environments. Providing multi-technology consulting services to clients to analyse and provide strategies and solutions on all aspects of application software, infrastructure and related technology components. Able to advise and execute on the best design for information technology architectures. Your primary objective is to ensure the optimal functioning of an entity’s IT application software and infrastructure by outlining architecture descriptions across domains, functions, and industries, then monitoring and governing the implementation.
You will have a good grasp of the approach to IT Operations to ensure that IT Solutions maintain the desired benefits pay back over long periods. You will be able to identify areas within people, process and tools where clients need development and identify alternative approaches.
- Outline roadmaps and architectural descriptions across domains, functions, and industries, then monitoring and governing the implementation.
- Design best practice which enables them to act as trusted advisors to the architecture consulting team on optimal infrastructure designs.
- Apply design methodology principles in a logical and scientific manner to perform a detailed analysis of client requirements to create designs for conceptual architectural designs.
- Involved with a project at the time of inception and is involved in the governance and functional analysis of developing the initial requirements
- Researches and investigates emerging infrastructure technologies and the best practices associated with them.
- Attend and present at technical conferences
- Look for additional business opportunities to address client requirements
- Work closely with vendors to understand their roadmaps, new developments and products
Mandatory Skills and Experience Required
- A good understanding of the vast range of IT operations, managed services, and service offerings
- Deep knowledge of industry verticals, i.e. manufacturing, public service, financial services
- Proven client engagement and consulting experience coupled with solid experience in client needs assessment and change management
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Proven experience in integrating the solution for the particular project with the business domain, enterprise concerns, industry standards, established patterns, and best practices
- Experienced Consultant across Analytics, Mobile Data, Advanced Persistent Threats, Ransomware, Cloud, Infrastructure, Network
- Experience of undertaking and analysing penetration tests
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or similar
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and related methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT, PRINCE2) and how to operate under structured project management
- Experienced applying ISO security standards ISO 27001, etc.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presenting)
- Must have excellent technical problem solving skills, including identifying and addressing performance problems, system defects, hardware issues, etc.
- The ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the solution leads to successful business transformation
- Must be able to break down complex technical topics into common language understandable by non-technical business oriented audiences
- Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise.
- Ability to develop a decision model comparing various technologies to assist teams and business clients in selecting the best fit for a technical solution
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, Project, and Enterprise Modelling Tools to create well written compelling documentation that clearly articulates business, technical, or data architecture