|Area||Walsall, United Kingdom|
|Salary||€0 Per Hour|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Security Auditor with our International Insurance client. With their Head Office based in Warwickshire, up to 60% International travel will be involved as well as flexible working.
As IT Auditor, you’ll be responsible for planning and undertaking technology related audits to include IT infrastructure, applications, technical and information security, system development and programme management.
The primary focus will be on auditing information security controls, and plans to implement controls in line with ISO27001 and the requirements of PCI-DSS.
- Perform general and application control reviews
- Reviewing existing controls framework in relation to the PCI-DSS and ISO27001 standards.
- Performing information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance
- Leading and undertaking reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Preparing audit finding documentation,
- Producing and presenting management reports
- Following up on audit findings to ensure that corrective actions have been taken
- Conducting operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits
- Other duties as required
Whether you come from an Information Security Systems or professional auditor background, you’ll need to have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and will hold one or more of the below qualifications:
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- ISO 27001 Lead Audit
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control)
You’re self-motivated, able to work autonomously but also be a team player. You’ll also need to be able to commit to a role with extensive travel to the USA and in Europe. Ideally, you’ll have experience of working in different countries and working with stakeholders whose first language may not be English.
Knowledge of ISO 27001 standards, and experience of conducting external or internal client based and supplier audits is also advantageous.