Business Continuity Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London + Work from Home|
|Area||, United Kingdom|
|Salary||Up to £65,000 plus benefits|
|Telephone||0203 327 1996|
Our client is a globally recognised media company with over 70,000 employees in over 100 companies worldwide. They provide expertise across digital, technology, consulting, creative, corporate communications and public affairs, media strategy, planning and buying healthcare communications and brand asset production.
They are now seeking for a driven Business Continuity Manager to join their London office. They have a reputation for excellence and a highly regarded brand within the industry and this is a highly visible and vital role within their business.
The Business Continuity Manager must demonstrate hands-on experience in managing business continuity program that addresses disaster recovery, business continuity and emergency response management.
The Key Deliverables for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as a point of contact for project and support teams for BCP/DR
- Perform BC/DR risk assessments to identify SPOFs and potential threats to business
- Perform Business Impact Analysis to identify critical Business Processes, Applications, Maximum Acceptable Outage, Recovery Time Objective, and Recovery Point Objective etc.
- Develop Business Continuity Recovery Plans to address failure scenarios and recovery strategies
- Works closely with technology teams to understand processes and applications and develop the appropriate disaster recovery strategies across IT infrastructure, critical business applications and additional technology services
- Execute recovery and restoration of critical applications using relevant tools
- Develop, produce and update BCP/DR materials and documentation (e.g., recovery plans, call trees, test results, etc.)
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Execute Simulation tests, tabletop exercises and DR/technology recovery tests
- To monitor and report compliance to BCM processes
- Ensure effective stakeholder engagement both locally and globally
- Cultivates relationships across internal teams and works towards building professional networks
- Builds a positive, transparent, collaborative working environment for the team
Key Skills and Experience
The Experience and Education qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in IT, science, math, engineering, computers, security or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- ISO 22301 Lead Implementer, CBCP
- Working knowledge of any off the shelf BCP/DR product will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Some business travel, primarily in the geography the role is based out of