Cloud Security SME
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||Central Europe, Europe, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£500+ per day|
- As a Cloud Subject Matter Expert, you will provide the highest level of cloud computing domain expertise to large scale. Lead teams and client interaction from workflow design to cloud solutions deliverable. You will also offer advice and guidance to cloud security projects and programmes and shadow IT programmes.
Cloud Subject Matter Expert Responsibilities :
• Provide in-depth knowledge and expertise from cloud computing and business domains
• Develop or improve technical and business requirements documentations and specifications
• Review and approve client requirements specification during on-boarding and other project phases
• Incorporate enterprise architectural designs from business unit services strategies
• Implement industry best practices while managing project priorities
• Provide advisory services to the service provider, cross functional teams, and client
Cloud Subject Matter Expert position requirements includes but is not limited to:
-Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
-Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
-Directs and controls
- Can identify in a certian situation what to do and the best approach