This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Telephone||0203 327 1996|
- Job Profile
I am currently working with an exciting FTSE100 organisation that over the past two years have developed a Security Operations Centre from scratch. The organisation are now looking to take it to the next level and evolve the capability further providing a fantastic opportunity for a confident and proactive individual to work as a SOC Manager for one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
As well as taking an active role in the day to day activities, the SOC Manager will also be responsible for the day to day running and ongoing development of the SOC and the team of analysts who will report to you. One of the first tasks you will undertake in this new role will be to evaluate where we are with the SOC and identify any improvements with a view to improving the overall capability.
The role is ideally suited to a person with a strong background in cyber security, with experience of working in, managing, or setting up a SOC
Key Skills and Experience for the SOC Manager
· Broad knowledge and understanding of IT
· Knowledge of IT security principles
· Full stack knowledge from network to server
· Creation and management of playbooks
· Knowledge of SIEM tools such as ArcSight, LogRhythm
· At least 3 years working in a SOC as team leader
· Good numerical skills
· Attention to detail
· Risk aware, proactive, resourceful and able to use initiative
· Industry certifications such as CEH, GCIH, GCIA etc are desirable
· McAfee Enterprise suite including antivirus, HIPS, and rogue device detection desirable
· Knowledge of DLP tols desirable