This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||London, United Kingdom|
|Salary||€70000 Per Hour|
Do you understand IT Strategy and how to leverage IT? Are you able to take a budget cycle and align IT and Business Objectives? Can you build and maintain senior level relationships?
We are currently looking for a Senior Strategy Consultant as we embrace increasing market and client demands to deliver value.
The Senior IT Strategy Consultant operates within national and regional geographies and delivers technology advisory and implementation solutions at a national and regional level in medium to high complex environments, maximising business returns and ensuring client satisfaction.
What we expect you to do
- Outline roadmaps and strategies across domains, functions, and industries, then monitor and governing the implementation.
- Perform benchmarks and business diagnostic studies
- Apply design methodology principles in a logical and scientific manner to perform a detailed analysis of client requirements to create designs for conceptual architectural designs.
- Develop new strategies and solutions
- Researches and investigates emerging infrastructure technologies and the best practices associated with them.
- Attend and present at technical conferences
- They look for additional business opportunities to address client requirements
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Act as People Manager
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job
- Significant work experience in a consulting capacity, 10+ years’ work experience with 5-7 in IT Consulting.
- Project management, including guiding and initiating a strategy though into a programme of work
- High level stakeholder management and management of expectations against contract
- Proven experience in integrating the solution for the particular project with the business domain, enterprise concerns, industry standards, established patterns, and best practices
Skills and knowledge
- Advanced Degree + MBA preferred
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and related methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT, PRINCE2) and how to operate under structured project management
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Ability to develop a decision model comparing various technologies to assist teams and business clients in selecting the best fit for a solution