Senior Cyber Security Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London, United Kingdom|
|Job Ref||501 - Calum|
- The Role
The individual in this role will manage multiple consulting engagements and other activities such as business or capability development. They will be responsible for the day to day management of consulting teams, and the provision of high-value consulting advice to clients.
The role requires an individual who has in-depth knowledge of cyber security, risk management and data protection.
The function leverages advanced technologies, and technical expertise is required. The role requires an individual who is innovative and forward looking. You will understand the applications of Machine Learning, Automation and other techniques to consulting, to support the implementation of our ‘tech first’ strategy. You’ll be the kind of person who wants to try new things, and who is entrepreneurial in nature.
The individual must be highly motivated and eager to become part of the growth plans for Cyber more broadly.
This role has the opportunity to evolve over time; therefore a flexible and forward looking approach is required.
Responsibilities/Duties of the Senior Cyber Manager
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery of multiple client engagements and the overall quality of services delivered.
- Business development in a sector, geography or other area.
- Developing consulting capability and services.
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff.
- Identifying new capabilities and/or improvements to existing areas.
- Experience of Consulting, preferably from a recognised consulting business.
- Experience of Cyber Security, Risk Management and Data Protection.
- Experience in applying standards and frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework and others.
- Experience of a wide range of Consulting tools and techniques.
- Experience of Team Management.
- Experience of developing new teams and capabilities.
- Experience of developing new business, proposals and pitches.
- A range of recognised credentials such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC.
- Highly flexible and open to change, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Detail-orientated with solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, techniques and information.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Personable and confident, able to build relationships with partners/ key stakeholders.
- Resilient and calm under pressure.
- Pro-active and takes initiative.
- Internationally mobile and willing to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Team player.