Information Security Auditor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London, United Kingdom Thames Valley , United Kingdom Home Counties , United Kingdom Greater London , United Kingdom Berkshire , United Kingdom Buckinghamshire , United Kingdom East Sussex, United Kingdom Kent , United Kingdom Oxfordshire, United Kingdom West Sussex , United Kingdom Hampshire, United Kingdom|
|Sector||Consultancy Not for Profit|
|Salary||Up to £50,000 plus Car and Benefits|
|Telephone||0203 327 1996|
- Our client, a National Accreditation Body are seeking for an Information Security Auditor to join into their large diverse team. Within the UK, they have over 250 Auditors covering a wide selection of specialisms that have a variety of skills and interest.
We look for auditors that will have a passion to improve, take pride in work and have methodical approach to work. You’ll have the confidence to communicate with all levels within a business, and discuss how you can help them improve their organisation.
- Visit clients on almost daily basis, travel to sites and gaining real understanding of their organisation
- Help improve their performance by assessing their organisation or products against company’s management system
- Professional education or training to an equivalent level of university education
- Hold an ISO27001 Lead Implementer or working towards
- Excellent report writing skills
- 4 years minimum of full time practical workplace experience in Information Technology, of which at least two years in a role within the Information Security function
- Experience in ISO27001 is a must
- Must be willing to travel up to 90%
Multiple roles available in London, Thames Valley