Senior Technical Security Consultant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London, United Kingdom Thames Valley , United Kingdom Home Counties , United Kingdom Greater London , United Kingdom Berkshire , United Kingdom Buckinghamshire , United Kingdom East Sussex, United Kingdom Kent , United Kingdom Oxfordshire, United Kingdom West Sussex , United Kingdom Hampshire, United Kingdom|
|Sector||Consultancy Software Vendors|
|Salary||£60,000 - £75,000 plus bonus and benefits|
- Job Purpose
Our client, a leading FTSE 250 IT Reseller are look Technical Consultant to join their growing Professional Services team with existing Check Point network security as the core skill set.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Technical Security Consultant
- With customers across the UK, the Technical Consultant will be spending much of their time at client site and working from one of the many of office locations or working from home when preferred
- To design, implement and configure Check Point security solutions coupled with expertise in a range of other security products throughout the complete cycle of professional services engagement
- Occasionally involved in supporting presales efforts by advising our client’s sales force, customers and gathering requirements
- Provide specialist guidance and advice to less experienced colleagues to ensure the continuous growth and development of the team
Key Skills and Experience for the Senior Technical Security Consultant
- To have demonstrated at least 5 years working with Check Point
Desired Skills and Experience for the Senior Technical Security Consultant
- Check Point certification
- Experience working in Professional Services
Any experience of the follow would be highly advantageous:
- F5 – LTM/GTM/ASM/APM
- Citrix NetScaler
- Palo Alto
- Cisco Firepower