Information Security Technical Lead
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|Salary||Up to £55,000 plus bonus and benefits|
- Our client, a national financial services company are looking for an Information Security Technical Lead.
- As the hands on technical SME with Cyber Security you will act a role model to junior members to provide direction, leadership and confidence whilst also providing guidance to ensuring the security posture is maintained across all areas of the business
- Identify and evaluate security threats to the Group and ensure that the risk is managed in line with the Group’s risk appetite.
- You’ll enable the Group to move forward in a progressive industry while maintaining a high level of operational security.
- Deliver your expertise to influence the company’s cyber security maturity against industry best practice.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills, being able to communicate complex ideas clearly
- A recognised technical industry qualification(s) such as GIAC, OSCP, CEH, CISMP, CISSP etc Desirable
- A strong work ethic, with a high standard of self-motivation and desire to deliver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently deal with people at all levels
- Passionate, flexible, innovative, proactive, results and quality driven
- Highly resilient to withstand a fast paced and challenging environment