This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||London, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£65,000 - £85,000 DOE|
- Job Purpose
We are working exclusively with a leading multinational advertising and PR client hiring for a Security Architect to join into their Global Security team. The positions supports in deliver of network security architecture and application security architecture services, both internally and externally.
Key Responsibilities for the Security Architect
- This role will involve assessing the network architecture of applications and services that will support our client.
- Guidance will be provided on proper network segmentation, firewall rules, network security controls and encryption.
- The role will further be engaged to support our client and the network security architecture review of their projects.
- For internal applications, the role may be engaged to look at data flows, encryption, access levels, and user management of certain enterprise solutions.
- The skilled candidate should have a strong understanding of network design, network segmentation, best practices around network services, and should be extensively familiar with network diagrams.
Key Skills and Experience for the Security Architect
- Experience as a network administrator/architect
- Good writing skills, and a strong command over the English language
- The ability to create reports with your findings after performing an architecture assessment.
- A strong understanding of encryption and authentication services
- Understanding of firewall capabilities
- Good handle of cloud computing and cloud security, as well as understanding of Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, as well as Visio and the ability to create or review network diagrams.
- Proficiency with both Linux and Windows operating systems and the administration of those systems. Especially experience with Debian, Red Hat Enterprise Linux,
- Ideally should have some scripting capabilities, but not required, Python preferred.
- Experience with LDAPS, LDAP, ADFS, SAML, Kerberos, and Tokens
- Experience with SFTP, SSL, SSH, SCP and cloud storage systems.
- Experience with how to handle public and private keys, key storage and management, access controls, hashing, salting, as well as both symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
- Strong experience with Active Directory and GPO capabilities are a must.
- Familiarity with security technologies such as IDS, HIDS, WAF, firewalls, load balancers, SIEM, proxies, reverse proxies, and DLP.