Third Party Risk Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London, United Kingdom|
- Our client, a global Financial Services organisation, are looking for a Senior Information Security & Risk professional to join their growing team. They are looking for a Third Party Risk Manager to support the development and implementation of a Third Party Risk management programme across their largest business entity.
Working within the Operational Risk and Control team within the largest business entity, you will work alongside the Head of Risk to create operational risk methodologies, undertake risk management and communicate these risks to stakeholders across the business.
This role will hold responsibility for the identification of key technology and third party risks to the business and working with these business units as well as suppliers to make sound risk management decisions.
Key Responsibilities of the Third Party Risk Manager
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of a Third Party Risk Management programmecovering both IT and Non-IT Suppliers
- Develop and communicate Third Party Risk engagement models to ensure that suck risk considerations are accounted for
- Work with procurement to ensure all new suppliers are secure and all risks have been identified and accounted for
- Manage existing suppliers to ensure they remain secure by undertaking audits and identifying and remediating key risks
- Meet with key suppliers as necessary. This may involve some international travel
- Work with the Head of Risk to create and develop the risk function
- Manage and Improve existing Third Party risk management procedures
- Undertake risk assessments of suppliers
- Effectively communicate risks to key stakeholders across multiple business units
- Build relationships with procurement teams and suppliers
Skills and Experience required of the Third Party Risk Manager
- Extensive experience in an Information Security or IT Risk position
- Experience managing Third Party Security or Third Party Risk Management
- Understanding of security compliance controls including ISO27001, GDPR etc
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience undertaking risk assessments of suppliers for an organisation
- Experience within a Financial Services environment
- Audit experience highly desirable
- Industry certifications desirable but not essential