Can you afford to wait?
Probably not, which means your organisation faces ever-increasing pressure, not only to add to and replace your current workforce, but also to retain the talent you have already invested in, in the face of spiralling salaries and contractor day rates, driven by the supply/demand disequilibrium.
Delivery and profitability of current service lines are impacted, whilst bidding for future contracts becomes a lottery, with resource supply and costs so volatile.
The only affordable solution that will break this spiral - in the short, medium and long term - is to invest in future talent.
Our Future Talent Division can help to shape your organisation to think differently and ‘grow your own’ skilled workforce. Instead of trying to prise existing, expensive talent away from your contemporaries - equally determined to thwart your efforts with counter-offers and promised promotions - we can help you to focus on hiring and developing staff that precisely meet your current skills gaps.
In consultation with your hiring managers, HR and our world-class training partners, we will co-create hiring and learning programmes that ensure you will be able to call on the specific technical and business skills that your organisation requires to meet operational responsibilities and future demands. You can select from more than 1,500 courses and qualifications, covering any aspect of Software Development, IT Infrastructure, Mobile and Web Application Development.
Additionally, programmes can include business, communication and project management skills, to ensure your new hires deliver an early return on investment in every role. Personal attributes and motivations can form an important part of our hiring brief, minimising induction, learning curves, engagement and staff churn.
Our programmes can deliver:
- Staff with role-specific skills, programming languages and security clearance levels
- Substantially lower labour costs, saving up to 50% on your current alternatives
- A workforce with skills, culture and values all aligned, prior to starting
- Built-in attraction, recruitment and bespoke training costs
- Affordable, planned salary and career progression for all hires
- Further technical training and personal development modules whilst employed by you, to support retention, loyalty, employee engagement and job satisfaction
- Improved workforce planning, diversity and time to hire, that will become NIL as the programmes mature
With decades of hiring experience in our specialist team, we’re confident that an initial, no obligation consultation, could help you and your organisation see the talent future in a completely different light. Our programmes can be tailored to develop potential employees in the direction you require from any starting point – school leavers, apprentices, graduates, post-graduates and more experienced professionals.
Our innovative Training Contract enables you to ‘try before you buy’, with a one-off arrangement fee, or competitive day rate, reducing the chances of making an expensive hiring mistake.