Information Risk Specialist
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full TimePermanent|
|Location||Fenchurch Street, London|
|Area||London, United Kingdom Greater London , United Kingdom|
|Sector||Financial ServicesManufacturing / Engineering|
|Salary||Up to £60,000 plus bonus and benefits|
- The Information Risk Specialist role reports into the Information Governance Risk & Compliance Lead. This role supports the day to day interaction with the IT Business for all things Risk related. From performing risk assessments as they are identified, risk analysis on real world issues and report building for senior management.
- Provide end-to-end engagement on a wide range of IT risks ensuring that all the risks are identified, documented, ranked and tracked within the IT department.
- Engage with Senior Members of the IT team with regards to reviewing and documenting all the risks under their function, from identification to mitigation and reporting of the risk.
- Besides engagement at a Senior level, also assisting in the building of an IT Risk culture within the bank; developing the skills within the various departments to embed risk awareness.
- Reviewing, digesting and applying knowledge of the working world of Information Security and its applicability to the Bank regarding risk exposure areas.
- Managing documentation of risks and managing the risk log, along with the monthly reporting of the IT risks to IT Senior Management.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT
- Minimum 3 years in Risk
- Working knowledge of industry standards (ISO27000 or PCI-DSS or NIST)
- DEVOPS experience desired
- Analysis & Report writing for Senior Management