Information Security Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||Paris , France France , France|
|Salary||up to £700 per day|
- Our client located in France, are looking for an Information Security Manager to stay on top of latest threat actors and continue to develop the security maturity of the business. The information security manager will be responsible for ensuring adherence to relevant Policy, Standards, Legislation and Regulation relating to Information Security management in line with best practice policies including ISO27001 & PCI DSS.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Information Security Manager
- Drive the business toward ISO 27001 certification to develop, maintain and monitor compliance with the Information Security policies and associated security standards
- To provide subject matter expertise for Information Security, Risk & Compliance across the business
- Drive the continual improvement of Information Security policies and standards.
- Be responsible for conducting compliance audits and Gap Analysis.
- Define appropriate risk management and reporting approach
- Own and maintain the Group’s information asset register
- Manage external compliance and certification efforts as required (e.g. PCI & ISO27001)
- Coordinate and administer the security education & awareness programme
Desired Skills & Experience of the Information Security Manager
- Relevant industry experience writing policies and undertaking security compliance activities
- Experience providing Information Security consultancy across within a fast moving organisation
- Professional security qualifications and certifications such as MSc, CISSP, CISM or CISA
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer qualification desired
- Knowledge of the EU General Data Protection Regulations and Payment Card Industry requirements
- Experience of implementing the key principles of Information Security in a commercial environment
- The development of IT security principles and best practices
- Implementation of effective risk analysis techniques aligned to business appetite