Information Security Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Coventry , United Kingdom|
|Salary||£35,000 - £45,000|
- 10722 - Information Security Analyst – Standards and Compliance
The Role – Information Security AnalystWorking within the Standards and Compliance team, you will support the creation and review of Information Security policy, standards and security design guidance documentation. You will research Information Security best practice by investigating and analysing technologies (in use, planned and emerging) and support the education of colleagues through awareness training and the provision of advice to ensure the secure use of technology.
• Research of Information Security best practice for technologies used by our client
• Create a research knowledgebase
• Co-ordination of internal projects and work streams
• Triage team inbox and be the first point of contact for the Standards team
• Support creating appropriate policy, standards and security design guidance documentation to support the organisations colleagues in implementing the appropriate administrative, logical, and physical controls
• Engage with the assessment, review and updating of existing policy, standards and security design guidance documentation
• Analyse new technologies and develop process and guidance for the tools being brought into service by the organisation and support their secure use through the creation of relevant documentation
• Implement industry best practice and update existing standards and security design documentation used by the organisation
• Identify technology owners, services and infrastructure and provide consultation services to the organisation regarding the most appropriate use of technologies and advise them of Information Security services offered by the organisation
• Support the implementation of ISO 27001
• Understand the relevant legislation and regulations regarding the use of Information Technology and the protection of data
• Support the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulations
• A flexible outlook may be required when dealing with investigations or incidents out of hours
• Travel to different sites as and when required
• Have involvement with all Information Security functions including Projects, SOC and Security Testing to ensure policies, standards and awareness initiatives support their requirements and processes
As one of the UK’s largest retailers, ensuring customer and client data is secure is at the forefront of what they do. With technology rapidly changing the way we do things, our client is heavily investing in digital innovation where they are looking at producing market needing services and applications. They have numerous subsidiaries which they are also responsible for securing, meaning their group is always evolving.